Wrap Around Care
Cosmic Club and Cosmic Minis
We provide quality childcare for the children of Overleigh St Mary’s CE Primary School for children age 3-11. We can take up to 70 children at any one time and we have experienced and enthusiastic fully qualified staff. We aim to provide nutritious and filling breakfast/afternoon snacks which will prepare your child for the school day. We are committed to providing equal opportunities for play and participation and we will ensure that your child(ren) have a happy and safe time while at Cosmic Club and Minis.
CHECK OUT WHAT WE GET UP TO ON OUR INSTAGRAM PAGE
Times and Prices
Prices (per child)
7:30 – 8:40
15:20 – 18.00
We are open every day of the week during term time, from 7.30 – 8.40am your child(ren) can be dropped off at any time between these times. Children should enter Cosmic Club in the morning via the Gym door. For Cosmic Minis you can drop off athe the brown gate at the Nursery entrance.
On Fridays all children from Cosmic Club and Minis are to be dropped off and collected from the Gym.
The afternoon session runs from 3.20pm until 6.00pm prompt. Children can be collected at any time between these times from the School Gym or Nursery gate.
*All prices will be reviewed annually. The cost includes breakfast/afternoon snack and activities. The cost does not change depending on the time you arrive or collect.
Payment must be made in advance and cancellation of places requires 4 weeks notice. Payment must be made for reserved places even if your personal circumstances change. Please note that refunds cannot be given and we do not offer credit.
We reserve the right to refuse further bookings if the full fee is not paid in advance.
Payment should be made via our online system ‘SCOpay’ or with Childcare Vouchers. We also take ‘Tax Free childcare Vouchers’ through the government scheme.
Child Information Sheets
Please fill in the Cosmic Club/Minis Contract, the details will be held by the Cosmic Club staff.
We have a vast range of policies and procedures which you are welcome to come and have a look at any time during our opening hours.
- Please wait outside the Gym door/Nursery gate to collect/drop off your child/ren.
- We offer a range of activities including independent crafts and free play but also outside play; weather permitting.
- Healthy breakfast and snacks will be provided. Breakfast will be a choice of Toast with or without Jam, a variety of cereals, Yoghurts and fruit. Afternoon snack is varied day by day. Please see our menu attached.
- Children in Foundation stage, year 1 and year 2 will be escorted between the Club/Minis and their classroom. Children in years 3,4,5 & 6 will make their own way from/to their classroom.
- We are always open to new ideas and suggestions or thoughts regarding Cosmic Club as we do appreciate your feedback.
Manager: Francesca Norbury
Deputy Manager: Sarah Smith
Play Workers: Dawn Barber, Nicola Warwick Karen Stevens, Tracy Corry, Lucy John, Karen Stanway and Alison Ashley.
Please use the mobile number above during club opening times and the school number at any other time.